Is your toddler unhappy and not finding potty training fun?
Hopefully some of these ideas will help you make potty time more enjoyable for both of you.
1) "Target Practice" - Use a ping pong ball or a Cheerio cereal for your toddler to aim at.
2) Reward chart with stickers.
3) Use food colouring to change the colour of the water in the toilet watch the water change colour again when your toddler wee's.
4) Encouragement and cheers.
5) Make a special phone call to Nana and Grandad, get them to praise and tell their grandchild how proud they are of them.
6) Bribery - Sweets or chocolate.
7) Special dry pants - With Princesses or Monster's on them.
8) A special toy or book that they can only have whilst sitting on the potty.
Share your stories, what's worked for you?